Protein Superfood Chocolate Peanut Butter
This product is unavailable
This Organic, all-in-one protein nutrition shake thoughtfully combines a superfood blend of plant-based protein with our farm fresh greens and nutrient-dense fruits and veggies. With a delicious chocolate peanut butter flavor and satisfying texture, this superfood combo is a convenient way to get the whole food nutrition your body needs with an amazing flavor your taste buds will love!
- PROTEIN | 20 GRAMS OF COMPLETE PLANT-BASED PROTEIN
- ALKALIZING | 7 ALKALIZING GREENS
- NUTRITION | 2 FULL SERVINGS OF FRUITS AND VEGGIES
Raw, Organic, Cold Processed, Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher, Dairy Free
How to use:
Mix one serving with 12 or more oz. of water, juice, or mixed into your favorite smoothie. Scoop, stir, smile! Amazing Grass is committed to improving our customer’s lives with our offering of premium organic whole food nutrition products as Mother Nature intended. If you have any questions, allergies or concerns; before consuming any of our products we recommend consulting your healthcare professional or a registered dietitian.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN PANCAKES RECIPE
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Non-dairy Milk
- 1/4 heaping cup Amazing Grass Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Superfood Powder
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 TBSP Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- pinch salt
- Coconut Oil
- Peanut Butter drizzle (optional)
- Handful Chocolate Chips
- Mix apple cider vinegar and non-dairy milk in measuring cup or bowl. Mix and let milk curdle.
- Meanwhile, mix flour, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, coconut flour and salt in a bowl.
- Heat griddle over medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Add peanut butter (melt slightly, if needed) and maple syrup to milk mixture. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to combine. A few lumps is okay.
- Scoop mixture into pancake sized circles on griddle. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cook a little low and slow, flipping once bubbles form.
- Top with more maple syrup, melted peanut butter and fresh banana!